To Those Who Would Like To Study at TLCS
TLCS Admission Requirements and Guide for 2015
You can study in the four courses below at TLCS.
The details of the four courses are the following.
1. You become a regular student by passing the entrance examination. Regular students come to the classroom (church) and study.
* You decide on which local school you belong to and submit application form and will be enrolled at that school.
* You pay 40,000 yen for one semester (80,000 yen for one year) to the school.
* Students will graduate when they meet the requirements of finishing the elementary class of prophecy, taking at least 100 credits, participating at least one overseas mission team, and completely paying the tuition.
* Members of a church other than TLCCC can become a regular student, but they have to attend one of the services of TLCCC (or watch the service online over internet) to get a credit for Mens’ (Womens’) Pastoral Theology.
2. You beocome an online student by passing the entrance examination and study online.
(When a regular student becomes an online student, there is no entrance examination.)
* You decide on which local school you belong to and submit applicaion form and will be enrolled at that school. You also apply for online study at the local school.
* The tuition for one semester is 40,000 yen (80,000 yen for one year) and should be paid to your local school. The online fee, 10,000 yen (20,000 yen for one year) should be paid to TLCS Tokyo office.
* The requirements of graduation is the same as in 1. However, You can listen to the lecture of prophecy class, but you have to come to the classroom for the practice of the prophecy. Therefore you cannot earn the credit for prophecy online. There are some other subjects which has certain requirements to get a credit. (Please refer to the Requirements of Online Course)
* Therefore, at the present, it is difficult to graduate the Online course without coming to the classroom. (We will do our best so that the students can graduate in the Online course.)
* You can come to the classroom and study the subject you are taking online. (Your attendance in classroom will be counted in addition to your study online.)
* Basically, you have to come to the classroom to take exams according to the exam schedule of the local school. It may be possible to take an exam online, if you are living abroad or far from a local school. (Please contact the staff.)
Depending on the subject, teachers may require small quiz or an essay.
3. A regular auditory student studies in a classroom (church). He/she takes subjects and pays for each subject.
* He/she will be enrolled at local school.
* He/she pays 15,000 yen for each subject (30,000 yen for one year).
* As for credits, please contact the office.
4. An online auditory student studies each subject online. He/she can start from one subject.
* You can apply for this course in the website for online students.
* The charge is 5,000 yen for a semester (10,000 yen for one year). He/she pays 10,000 yen per subject directly to the Tokyo office. There will be no credits earned in this course.
* Contact the office for exams and credits.
* You can come to the classroom and study the subject you are taking online.
Those who are studying as a regular student can switch to online students anytime. There will be no refund of the tuition.
Online students can become regular students only at the beginning of the semester.
Auditory students can register anytime.